A socially-distant summer: it has looked different for many of us. Some of us are taking advantage of the extra time and space by spending more time outside, going on walks, and focusing on our health. For those of us who haven’t, don’t worry! There is still plenty of time to cultivate healthy habits this summer. If you have fallen victim to watching too much Netflix, having too many beers at home, or just snacking too much – do not fear. Here are some easy 30-day fitness challenge ideas to help you get a healthier body this August.
- Yoga Challenge for Beginners – yoga is a great way to get in touch with your body without overworking it. Stretching is good for your body as well as your mind. Give it a shot with this beginner’s yoga challenge.
- Walk and Run Challenge – this challenge starts you off with mostly walking with a little bit of running, and slowly trains you each day to run more and more. If you are someone who struggles with running, this may be the challenge for you!
- Flat Abs Challenge – this challenge combines traditional crunches with other easy-to-do from home exercises to help you whip those abs into shape in no time.
- Exercise a Day Challenge – this versatile challenge introduces you to a wide-range of exercises that you may not have tried before. Experiment and see what you like best!
- Push-Up Challenge – dreaded push-ups! They are easier to do for some than others. Start small and work your way up to 40 push-ups. This challenge is great for upper arm and core strength.
However you choose to use your time this August, be mindful of the habits that you choose to participate in. If a healthier lifestyle is on your radar, Fitness Kitchen can help you get there along with your fitness challenge goals. Check out our meal plans to see which one could work for you.